Montag, 16. Mai 2011

It's Monday - What are you reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila @ bookjourney. (Thank you, Sheila!)

So, what am I reading?

For the TuesBookTalk Read Alongs Group on Goodreads.com I am reading - and I am way behind the others, because my sister visited me.. ;") - :




THE CRIMSON PETAL AND THE WHITE by Michel Faber. (2002)


And I resumed re-reading


ALL-NIGHT PARTY : THE WOMEN OF BOHEMIAN GREENWICH VILLAGE AND HARLEM, 1913- 1930 by Andrea Barnet (2004).



So: Have a nice week! (and I try to read more this week..) ;")

2 Kommentare:

  1. I have been wanting to read The Crimson Petal and the White. Happy reading and have a lovely week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-39.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you Jennifer - I was lurking around that book for very long - and now finally.. ;")

    And it is - though a very massiv book - quite a fast read! :")

    AntwortenLöschen

Every comment makes me happy - because than I know there is someone out there reading this! ;")

Thank you for commenting! I am reading every comment you'll make - and when I can think of an answer I will post it. ;")