Samstag, 8. Januar 2011

Read Me Baby, 1 More Time 2011

Yes, this year I am going to participate in challenges - and here's another one I am signing in:

Read Me Baby, 1 More Time 2011 hosted by Kate at Midnight Book Girl.


"Read Me Baby, 1 More Time is for those of you who love to re-read your favorite books or those of you who want to re-visit a book from your past.

The rules are simple, for a book to qualify you simply have to have read it at least once before, and the re-read has to be complete. For instance, there are some books I re-read from cover to cover, and there are other books that I just read certain scenes from when I need a little comfort-before-bed reading. Just reading a few scenes doesn't count for this challenge.


Here's the tiers for you to choose from:


Trip Down Memory Lane: 1-3 re-reads
Reliving the Past: 4-8 re-reads
Back To The Future: 9-12 re-reads
Groundhog Day Reader: 13-20 re-reads"



I am heading for 5 books which would made me a "Reliving the Past"-Reader - but who knows.. Maybe it's going to be more re-reads.. (To be honest, my purse is somewhat weak in the knees lately..) ;")



Here's my progress:



1. ALL-NIGHT PARTY by Andrea Barnet

2.
3.
4.
5.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Every comment makes me happy - because than I know there is someone out there reading this! ;")

Thank you for commenting! I am reading every comment you'll make - and when I can think of an answer I will post it. ;")