Freitag, 15. Oktober 2010

I've been tagged!!!


Bev from MY READER'S BLOCK has tagged me - and for this being a social network and I am a good sport [;")] - I'll go and follow the rules, which are:
  • Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.

  • Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.

  • Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post. Notify them that you tagged them.


- If you start to ask yourself if I ever will do a more literature-focused entry ever again: yes, I will!! err.. I am at least very sure of that.. ;") - And now: come on and know me better!

Four things that are in my handbag:
  1. a wallet

  2. tissues

  3. a little writing pad

  4. a book (surprise!!)

Four favourite things in my bedroom:
  1. My bed

  2. My dressing table, which goes with the bed

  3. My little hula-girl

  4. My monstera deliciosa (a big green plant..)


Four things on my desk:
  1. a lap-top

  2. a telephone

  3. some books

  4. tissues (no, they're NOT used yet! Sicko!)

Four things I allways wanted to do (but haven't yet):
  1. Visiting London (last year I had even bought the air tickets but then my little ladies - then 12 weeks old - came into my live.. so my friend went with another one and I stayed at home.. - and I had the time of my life! I am still having the time of my life with them.)

  2. Visiting New York

  3. Reading every book by Jane Austen/Elizabeth Edmondson/Sarah Waters/Irmgard Keun...

  4. I never did (or will) kill a butterfly.



Four things I enjoy very much in the moment:
  1. caressing my cats

  2. drinking coffee

  3. reading a book that pleases me - did you notice? I didn't say a "good" book.. ;")

  4. looking at the moon

Four songs I can't get out of my head:
  1. Eartha Kitt: Just an old-fashioned girl

  2. The Beatles: You have to hide your love away

  3. The theme of Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake Ballet (my favourite melody - ever!)

  4. Moustafa - gee, I LOVE that song. It is sooo funny!! I even can sing it by heart.. (though I am not that fast as the singer in this video..)

Four things you don't know about me:
  1. If you didn't read this entry, you don't know that I have a crush on Vincent Price.

  2. I am almost addicted to coffee.

  3. I am obsessed with Marilyn Monroe/ Jack the Ripper/ sharks (esp. the shark attacks of 1916)/ crows...

  4. I did not wear a wrist watch since the one my mother gave me was stolen.


Four Bloggers I am tagging:
  1. Michelle from Everything has a simpler meaning

  2. Jann from BOUQUET OF TULLE ROSES

  3. Sari from The Pin Up Diaries

  4. Marieke from Athyrium filix-femina (The Lady Fern)

Tag, you're it! Have fun with it! :")

1 Kommentar:

Every comment makes me happy - because than I know there is someone out there reading this! ;")

Thank you for commenting! I am reading every comment you'll make - and when I can think of an answer I will post it. ;")